Saturday, April 3, 2010

Instant Watch I've Watched Already

Some new Instant Watch releases I've watched prior to their release but you may want to watch. Or not.

A huge dump of Joss Wheedon's ouvre:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Season 1
Vampires and valley girls...
Angel, Season 1
Buffy spinoff, watch Buffy first
Firefly, the Complete Series
Best sci-fi TV show ever.
Dollhouse, Season 1
Misunderstood. It builds slowly and by the second season takes us in a very dark direction.
My one quibble is the unaired episode "Epitaph One" isn't available except on DVD.

Arrested Development, Season 1
One of the funniest shows on TV this decade.
Better Off Ted, Season 1
Sort of like Dilbert and Arrested Development mashed together. It even has Portia Del Rossi.

The Riches, Season 1
Well done series about a family of Travellers (not actually Irish...) who try and make a new life.
Lost, Season 1
What? You haven't watched LOST? The only sci-fi Felice will watch with me. Trust me, nothing in season one makes any sense until you get to season 10, and even then I have no idea what's going on. But it's a heck of a ride.

Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends, Season 1
I'd never seen the earlier episodes. Boris and Natasha are far more sinister.

Mongol
An interesting and somewhat brutal movie about Ghengis Khan. I can hardly wait for the sequels.

They've also released most of the seasons of 24 which I haven't watched yet as I was waiting for them to release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment